Thousands of people have heard about, read about or participated in a Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University Class.
Most have made great strides toward handling money better.
But sometimes the course, was so long ago, and it may no longer be available to Canadians.
So Now What?
What do you do now that you want a refresher course, or you want to know how to move on from what you learned from Financial Peace University (- FPU).
We are working on that gradually.
But here are some of the questions that you may want answers to.
Have you taken the Financial Peace University course? Have you had trouble following it? Or are you doing okay with Dave’s help?
So now what do you do AFTER TAKING DAVE’S COURSE?
We call it …
AFTER DAVE RAMSEY? Now What?
- Are you ready for some Consumer Advice?
- Are you having trouble with finances?
- Are you buying cars that look good and discover they are unreliable?
- Do you know where to save money to get the maximum interest?
- Do you know how to invest in ETF’s?
- Do you have the right kind of Life Insurance?
- Do you know why you should have life insurance?
- Do you know 5-10 types of insurance that are a waste of your hard-earned money?
- Do you have mortgage insurance? Do you know why it is better to have life insurance instead?
- Do you know what kind of credit cards can make you more money than they ever make from you?
- Do you need to stay away from credit cards (at least for a while) because you are a CCard-a-holic?
- Do you ever think about the money you spend?
- Are you harrassed by debt collectors and you cannot take it anymore?
- Do you know what debt collectors are allowed to do and what they are NOT allowed to do?
- What should be considered before you buy a house?
- Is it always better to buy a house than rent an apartment? NO!
- Do you know where to look for good unbiassed information on investing?
- Do you know how you can buy more reliable cars 90+% of the time?
- Do you know how you can get “car” insurance for less than $100?